Tuesday, February 5, 2013



As a Chaplain I have visited and prayed with hundreds of people over the last ten years and have seen God do many miracles. There are people these days who do not believe that God is still in the miracle working business. We are a people that like to see things with our own eyes before we believe in such glorious things. Well in my case “my eyes have seen the glory, my ears have heard, I have felt and even smelled the presence of God!” Pretty incredible, right? I know. I believe that we can have as little or as much of God as we want. There have been times in my life that I was seeking and desiring God more than anything. Those are the times that I found Him, and experienced more of Him. When I have slacked off in my time with God I have experienced less of Him. It is like any relationship we have, the more you put into it the better it will be.
When my son disappeared I went on a frantic and desperate search to find him. I would have done anything I had to do. Nothing could stop me. God feels the same way about you. He will never stop loving you. He will never stop desiring you to come to Him and be close to Him. Nothing you have ever done or will ever do will change that. He loves you unconditionally. I always believed in God but that day when I prayed a desperate prayer for Him to save my son and He answered me He became real to me. He has been answering prayers ever since. That’s what a good Father does. If you have surrendered your heart to God and you want more, than cry out to Him like never before. Get desperate before Him. If you have never given your heart to Jesus do it now, you will never be the same! God is a miracle working God! There is always hope with God!

No comments:

Post a Comment