Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The last 11 days were the most amazing and wonderful days! They began with 4 days with my sister and brother in-law Jerry & Darla Shepard in Vero Beach Florida. We went to the beach, ate wonderful food, talked about God, had a great Sunday service and meal, and celebrated my birthday, all with my son and wife Dorinda! Then we went to Lakeland to spend a week with our very good friends Pastor Ron & Coleen Stewart in Lakeland Florida. We again had many great meals,had so many special moments, so many laughs, spent a lot of our time talking about God, had my first television interview with Arthelene Rippy of Homekeepers on CTN, and went to Lee College in Cleveland Tennessee to watch my son graduate with a bachelors degree in Church Leadership! I am so proud of you son for your accomplishments, your service to God, and the difference you are making in the kingdom! We had two very good and special church services this Sunday and were able to see the Mission Florida graduation ceremony for the first time. Thank you to all of those that made our vacation so special and especially to God who made it all possible. I love all of you!! Thank you Father God, Lord Jesus, and Holy Spirit!! I will love and serve you forever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment