Saturday, October 11, 2014








Have you ever stolen anything, even something small? I have, and that makes me a thief. Have you ever told a lie, even a small one? I have, that makes me a liar. Have you ever used God’s name as a cuss word? I have, that makes me a blasphemer. Have you ever looked at a man or woman other than your spouse with lust? I have, that makes me an adulterer in my heart. Have you ever hated anyone? I have, that makes me a murderer according to Jesus. Have you always put God first before everything and everyone? I haven’t, that makes me an idolater.  You see I have broken every one of the 10 Commandments and I was guilty in God’s eyes. Was? Yes was. I accepted Jesus as my Savior and asked Him to forgive me of all of my sin and failures, and at that moment it was determined that the fine that I was required to pay, my eternal death, was already paid by Jesus when he sacrificed His life to pay my fine, giving me eternal life. I am far from perfect but I am on the path to heaven by not only believing the words of God but by wanting to live the words of God. I am not yet the man I want to be but thank God I am not the man I used to be! To God be all the glory!

This is a true saying, and everyone should believe it: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners-and I was the worst of them all. 1Timothy 1:15

No comments:

Post a Comment